Cs L Tablet
Post your questions about Cs L Tablet - in the Forum
Cs L Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cs L Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cs L Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
Cs L Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cs L Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Cs L Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cs L Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Cs L Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cs L Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cs L Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cs L Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Cs L Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cs L Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cs L Tablet
- Why Cs L Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cs L Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cs L Tablet?
- How Cs L Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cs L Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cs L Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cs L Tablet?
- Crystacal Syrup
- Crystalka Syrup
- Cs 1 Injection
- Cs 2 Injection
- Cs Gates Injection
- Cs Ii Forte Injection
- Cs Ii Injection
- Cs L Suspension
- Cs Plus Injection
- Cs Tablet
- Csc Dry Syrup
- Csc Tablet
- Csf Injection
- Csf Tablet
- Csn Capsule
- Csooth Lotion
- Csooth Soap
- Csp At Syrup