Post your questions about Covorin Injection - in the Forum
Covorin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Covorin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Covorin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Blood cells disorders
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
- Colon cancer
Covorin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Covorin Injection drug?
- Acute toxicity
- Skin rash
- Stomach upset
Composition Salts in Covorin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Covorin Injection drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (folinic acid) (50 mg)
Interactions of Covorin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Covorin Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Covorin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Covorin Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Covorin Injection
When and on what circumstances Covorin Injection has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Covorin Injection
- Why Covorin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Covorin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Covorin Injection?
- How Covorin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Covorin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Covorin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Covorin Injection?
- Coversyl AM Tablet
- Coversyl Plus Hd Tablet
- Covidon Skin Solution
- Covil A Tablet
- Covil Tablet
- Covita Capsule
- Covita Plus Capsule
- Covita Plus Tablet
- Covorin Tablet
- Cowart Gel
- Cox 4 Kit
- Cox Mox LB Capsule
- Cox Tablet
- Cox Two Tablet
- Coxact Tablet
- Coxatin Injection
- Coxbact 2 Tablet
- Coxbact 3 Forte Tablet