Coscopin Linctus Syrup
Post your questions about Coscopin Linctus Syrup - in the Forum
Coscopin Linctus Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Coscopin Linctus Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Coscopin Linctus Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Allergies due to food
- Anaphylactic shock
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Kidney stones
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Insect bites allergy
- Dry cough
Coscopin Linctus Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Coscopin Linctus Syrup drug?
- Skin rash
- Shaking muscle spasm
- Decreased libido
- Dilated pupils
- Feeling sick
- Dry mouth
- Dry throat or skin
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing problems
- Acute toxicity
Composition Salts in Coscopin Linctus Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Coscopin Linctus Syrup drug?
- Noscapine (7 mg/5ml)
- Chlorpheniramine (2 mg/5ml)
- Ammonium chloride (28 mg/5ml)
- Sodium citrate (3.25 mg/5ml)
Interactions of Coscopin Linctus Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Coscopin Linctus Syrup drug?
- Alcohol Alginic acid Aluminum hydroxide Antipsychotics Aspirin Calcium carbonate Hypnotics Methadone Monoamine oxidase inhibitors Phenytoin Simethicone Tricyclic antidepressants Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Coscopin Linctus Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Coscopin Linctus Syrup?
- Avoid using this medicine in thyroid problems and patients allergic to the noscapine
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult a doctor if you have cardiac failure
- impaired renal function or peripheral and pulmonary edema
- Consult your doctor before consuming this medicine if patients are suffering from kidney or heart disease
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not consume medicine if suffering from diabetes
- enlarged prostate
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Prolonged cough or asthma
- Taking any other medication
- Toxemia of pregnancy
Contra Indications of Coscopin Linctus Syrup
When and on what circumstances Coscopin Linctus Syrup has to be avoided?
- Acute dehydration
- Heat cramps
- Impaired renal function with oliguria
- Severe myocardial damage
- Sodium-restricted diets
- Untreated Addison's disease
Top Questions about Coscopin Linctus Syrup
- Why Coscopin Linctus Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Coscopin Linctus Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Coscopin Linctus Syrup?
- How Coscopin Linctus Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Coscopin Linctus Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Coscopin Linctus Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Coscopin Linctus Syrup?
- Cosclav Ds Syrup
- Cosclav Injection
- Coscodin Syrup
- Coscol Ear Ear Drops
- Coscold Syrup
- Coscold Tablet
- Coscopin Br Syrup
- Coscopin Linctus
- Coscopin Paed Syrup
- Coscopin Plus Syrup
- Coscopin Syrup
- Coscoril Drops
- Coscoril Syrup
- Coscoril Tablet
- Coscort Injection
- Coscuf Syrup
- Cosdol Injection
- Cosdome DT Tablet