Post your questions about Cosacol Tablet - in the Forum
Cosacol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cosacol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cosacol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Active ulcerative colitis
Cosacol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cosacol Tablet drug?
- Head Pain
Composition Salts in Cosacol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cosacol Tablet drug?
- Pas (400 mg)
Interactions of Cosacol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cosacol Tablet drug?
- Antacids Nephrotoxic agents Thiopurines Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Cosacol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cosacol Tablet?
- Allergic to it
- Do not give it to children or teenagers
Contra Indications of Cosacol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cosacol Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Cosacol Tablet
- Why Cosacol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cosacol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cosacol Tablet?
- How Cosacol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cosacol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cosacol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cosacol Tablet?
- Corzi Tablet
- Corzolam Tablet
- Cos P Syrup
- Cosa G Tablet
- Cosaben Tablet
- Cosaclav Dry Syrup
- Cosaclav Tablet
- Cosaclox Capsule
- Cosadase D Tablet
- Cosafe P Tablet
- Cosaka Syrup
- Cosalic K Solution
- Cosalic Ointment
- Cosalic Soap
- Cosalic Solution
- Cosalon Tablet
- Cosamax Tablet
- Cosamol Tablet