Post your questions about 2 Calm Tablet - in the Forum
2 Calm Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 Calm Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 Calm Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Panic disorders
- Fast heart beat
2 Calm Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 Calm Tablet drug?
- Withdrawal seizures
- Worsening of heart failure
- Thrombocytopenic purpura
- Unusual tiredness
- Slow or irregular heartbeat
- Slurred speech
Composition Salts in 2 Calm Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 2 Calm Tablet drug?
- Alprazolam (0.25 mg)
- Propranolol (20 mg)
Working methodology of 2 Calm Tablet
How the drug 2 Calm Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Altering chemical activity thus decreasing abnormal excitement.
- Blocking the action of histamine.
Interactions of 2 Calm Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 Calm Tablet drug?
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Reserpine amiodarone
- Thyroid hormones
Precautions to be taken for 2 Calm Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 Calm Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position
- Check your blood pressure after one week and consult your doctor if it has not improved
- Consult your doctor if you have ever felt depressed to the extent of trying to kill yourself
- had hospitalized due to any mental illness
- liver or lungs problem
- previously taken other medications for anxiety
- alcohol or drug abuse
- Do not discontinue its use abruptly
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not skip doses or stop using this drug suddenly
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skip the missed dose if your next dose is less than 4 hours away
- Take this drug at the same time each day
Contra Indications of 2 Calm Tablet
When and on what circumstances 2 Calm Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency or sleep apnoea
- Cardiogenic shock
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Digitalis and verapamil therapy
- Metabolic acidosis
- Partial or complete heart block
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Pre existing central nervous system depression or coma
- Raynaud's disease
- Respiratory depression
- Severe hepatic impairment
Top Questions about 2 Calm Tablet
- Why 2 Calm Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 Calm Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 Calm Tablet?
- How 2 Calm Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 Calm Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 Calm Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 Calm Tablet?