Post your questions about Aeroclav Injection - in the Forum
Aeroclav Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Aeroclav Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aeroclav Injection drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin reaction
- Fungal infections
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Increased in liver enzyme
Composition Salts in Aeroclav Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Aeroclav Injection drug?
- Amoxycillin (1000 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (200 mg)
Interactions of Aeroclav Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aeroclav Injection drug?
- Acetaminophen Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Duloxetine Ethinyl estradiol Gentamycin Hydrocodone Levothyroxine Methotrexate Montelukast Neomycin Probenecid Sertraline Streptomycin Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Aeroclav Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aeroclav Injection?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Aeroclav Injection
When and on what circumstances Aeroclav Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Aeroclav Injection
- Why Aeroclav Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aeroclav Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aeroclav Injection?
- How Aeroclav Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aeroclav Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aeroclav Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aeroclav Injection?
- Aeran X Gel
- Aero D Tablet
- Aerobact Injection
- Aerocef Tablet
- Aerocef TZ Injection
- Aerocid Capsule
- Aerocid D Capsule
- Aerocin Injection
- Aeroclav LB Syrup
- Aeroclav LB Tablet
- Aeroclav Syrup
- Aeroclav Tablet
- Aerocort Cfc Free Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Aerocort Forte Rotacap
- Aerocort Hfa Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Aerocort Inhaler
- Aerocort Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Aerocort MDI Inhaler