Congy L Tablet
Post your questions about Congy L Tablet - in the Forum
Congy L Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Congy L Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Congy L Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Reddish itchy weals
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
Congy L Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Congy L Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Congy L Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Congy L Tablet drug?
Interactions of Congy L Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Congy L Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Congy L Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Congy L Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Congy L Tablet
When and on what circumstances Congy L Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Congy L Tablet
- Why Congy L Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Congy L Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Congy L Tablet?
- How Congy L Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Congy L Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Congy L Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Congy L Tablet?
- Conflu P Tablet
- Conflu S Drops
- Conformin Tablet
- Confree Tablet
- Congec P Tablet
- Congel Syrup
- Congestyl Syrup
- Congestyl Tablet
- Congy Tablet
- Conhist Tablet
- Coniderm Cream
- Coniderm F Cream
- Coniderm Fb Cream
- Conil P Syrup
- Conil Tablet
- Conil X Tablet
- Conim P Tablet
- Coniza D Tablet