Aacef T Injection
Post your questions about Aacef T Injection - in the Forum
Aacef T Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aacef T Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Aacef T Injection drug is prescribed?
- Surgical site infections
- Lyme disease
- Bacterial infections
Aacef T Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aacef T Injection drug?
- Swelling at the injection site
- Trouble sleeping
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
Composition Salts in Aacef T Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Aacef T Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (250 mg)
- Tazobactam (31.25 mg)
Interactions of Aacef T Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aacef T Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Aacef T Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aacef T Injection?
- Avoid activities that cause bruising
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Elderly or Infants
- Monitor blood sugar level regularly
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Aacef T Injection
When and on what circumstances Aacef T Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Aacef T Injection
- Why Aacef T Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aacef T Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aacef T Injection?
- How Aacef T Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aacef T Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aacef T Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aacef T Injection?
- A2Z Powder
- A4U Soft Gel Capsule
- Aablaquin Kit
- Aace Fa P Tablet
- Aace Fa Tablet
- Aacedase P Tablet
- Aacef Injection
- Aacef S Injection
- Aacept SR Tablet
- Aactaril Soap
- Aady DT Tablet
- Aady Tablet
- Aagnil Suspension
- Aal Tablet
- Aalcetamol Infusion
- Aalervin Plus Suspension
- Aamin A Tablet
- Aamin L Tablet