Adwimox CV Tablet
Post your questions about Adwimox CV Tablet - in the Forum
Adwimox CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adwimox CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adwimox CV Tablet drug?
- Mild diarrhea
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Adwimox CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Adwimox CV Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanate potassium (125 mg)
Interactions of Adwimox CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adwimox CV Tablet drug?
- Acetaminophen Allopurinol Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Duloxetine Hydrocodone Levothyroxine Methotrexate Montelukast Probenecid Sertraline Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Adwimox CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adwimox CV Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Adwimox CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Adwimox CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Adwimox CV Tablet
- Why Adwimox CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adwimox CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adwimox CV Tablet?
- How Adwimox CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adwimox CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adwimox CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adwimox CV Tablet?
- Advin Nc Ear Drops
- Advin Nc Skin Cream
- Advit Plus Capsule
- Advit Syrup
- Advita Gr Powder
- Advog M Forte Tablet
- Advog M Tablet
- Advog Tablet
- Adwin P Syrup
- Adwin Syrup
- Adwin Tablet
- Adx Capsule
- Adx Kid Tablet
- Adycrack Cream
- Adyl Expectorant
- Adyl X Syrup
- Adzin Tablet
- Adzolam Tablet