Post your questions about Colimex Suspension - in the Forum
Colimex Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Colimex Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Colimex Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Painful menstruation
- Pain in stomach
- Pain in abdomen
- Intestinal cramps
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inability to control urine
- Infection of the scalp hair
Colimex Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Colimex Suspension drug?
- Light sensitivity
- Movement disorder
- Mucus membrane inflammation
- Occasional cases of hair loss have been observed
- Respiratory arrest
- Redness of skin
- Rise in blood pressure
- Rapid heart r
Composition Salts in Colimex Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Colimex Suspension drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine (dicycloverine) (10 mg)
Working methodology of Colimex Suspension
How the drug Colimex Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Reducing muscle contractions and pain.
Interactions of Colimex Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Colimex Suspension drug?
- Methylene blue
Precautions to be taken for Colimex Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Colimex Suspension?
- Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Breathing difficulty
- Do not start or continue without consulting
- Drive or anything that requires alertness
- First appearance of rash
- Impair your thinking or alertness
- Keep your hair away from fire sources
- Prostatic hypertrophy
- Redness of skin
- Suspected glaucoma
- Use of mineral oil based laxatives
Contra Indications of Colimex Suspension
When and on what circumstances Colimex Suspension has to be avoided?
- Infants less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Nursing mothers
- Obstructive disease of the gastrointestinal tract
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
- Unstable cardiovascular status in acute hemorrhage
Top Questions about Colimex Suspension
- Why Colimex Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Colimex Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Colimex Suspension?
- How Colimex Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Colimex Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Colimex Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Colimex Suspension?