Coldastat Lx Tablet
Post your questions about Coldastat Lx Tablet - in the Forum
Coldastat Lx Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Coldastat Lx Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Coldastat Lx Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urinary incontinence
- Joint pain
- Nasal congestion
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Ear pain
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
Coldastat Lx Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Coldastat Lx Tablet drug?
- Allergic reactions
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Blood dyscrasias
- Bleeding from the nose
- Swollen facial features
- Trouble sleeping
- Irregular heartbeat
- Skin reddenin
Composition Salts in Coldastat Lx Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Coldastat Lx Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (2.5 mg)
- Ambroxol (60 mg)
- Phenylpropanolamine hcl (5 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Interactions of Coldastat Lx Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Coldastat Lx Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Coldastat Lx Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Coldastat Lx Tablet?
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water
Contra Indications of Coldastat Lx Tablet
When and on what circumstances Coldastat Lx Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Hepatic impairment
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Coldastat Lx Tablet
- Why Coldastat Lx Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Coldastat Lx Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Coldastat Lx Tablet?
- How Coldastat Lx Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Coldastat Lx Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Coldastat Lx Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Coldastat Lx Tablet?
- Coldargic P Suspension
- Coldargic Syrup
- Coldarin Tablet
- Coldariv All Tablet
- Coldariv Drops
- Coldariv Syrup
- Coldariv Tablet
- Coldaryl Tablet
- Coldaxe Syrup
- Colday Plus Suspension
- Colday Plus Tablet
- Coldcet P Syrup
- Coldcet P Tablet
- Coldciz Af Syrup
- Coldciz Drops
- Coldciz Plus Suspension
- Coldciz Plus Tablet
- Coldciz Syrup