Post your questions about Adpime Injection - in the Forum
Adpime Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adpime Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adpime Injection drug?
- Allergic reactions
- Difficulty in breathing
- Changes in thinking or behavior
- Rash fever
- Severe itching of the skin
- Itchy skin
- Stomach pain
- Sore mouth or throat
- Swelling a
Composition Salts in Adpime Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Adpime Injection drug?
- Cefepime (250 mg)
Interactions of Adpime Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adpime Injection drug?
- Amikacin Bumetanide Chloramphenicol Drospirenone Ethinyl estradiol Ethynodiol Furosemide Gentamicin Levomefolate calcium Levonorgestrel Nimodipine Norgestrel Probenecid Tobramycin
Precautions to be taken for Adpime Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adpime Injection?
- Patients with diabetes
Contra Indications of Adpime Injection
When and on what circumstances Adpime Injection has to be avoided?
- History of allergy to cephalosporins
- liver or blood clotting disorder
- Poor nutrition
- Stomach or bowel problems
- Taking drugs like aminoglycosides and diuretics
Top Questions about Adpime Injection
- Why Adpime Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adpime Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adpime Injection?
- How Adpime Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adpime Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adpime Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adpime Injection?
- Adpanta DSR Capsule
- Adpanta Tablet
- Adpene Syrup
- Adpep D Tablet
- Adpep N Tablet
- Adpep R Tablet
- Adpep Tablet
- Adpha Injection
- Adpine AT Tablet
- Adplatt Tablet
- Adplus Capsule
- Adplus Syrup
- Adpodin Skin Cream
- Adpoxime Dt Tablet
- Adpoxime Syrup
- Adprazole Capsule
- Adprazole D Capsule
- Adpred Eye Drops