Adpara A Tablet
Post your questions about Adpara A Tablet - in the Forum
Adpara A Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adpara A Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adpara A Tablet drug?
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
- Intestine bleeding
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin allergies
- Skin inflammation
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in Adpara A Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Adpara A Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Adpara A Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adpara A Tablet drug?
- Alcohol Anticoagulants Digoxin Diuretics Interfere with certain laboratory tests Juxtapid mipomersen Ketoconazole Leflunomide Lithium Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs Prilocaine Quinolones Teriflunomide
Precautions to be taken for Adpara A Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adpara A Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Adpara A Tablet
When and on what circumstances Adpara A Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Adpara A Tablet
- Why Adpara A Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adpara A Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adpara A Tablet?
- How Adpara A Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adpara A Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adpara A Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adpara A Tablet?
- Adoxy Lb Capsule
- Adoxy Tablet
- Adp H Tablet
- Adp Tablet
- Adpace Tablet
- Adpanta DSR Capsule
- Adpanta Tablet
- Adpar Tablet
- Adpene Syrup
- Adpep D Tablet
- Adpep N Tablet
- Adpep R Tablet
- Adpep Tablet
- Adpha Injection
- Adpime Injection
- Adpine AT Tablet
- Adplatt Tablet
- Adplus Capsule