Adpanta DSR Capsule
Post your questions about Adpanta DSR Capsule - in the Forum
Adpanta DSR Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adpanta DSR Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adpanta DSR Capsule drug?
- Urinary frequency
- Blurred vision
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Atrophic gastritis
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
- Loss of interest in sex
- Pain in gro
Composition Salts in Adpanta DSR Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Adpanta DSR Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (30 mg)
- Pantoprazole (40 mg)
Interactions of Adpanta DSR Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adpanta DSR Capsule drug?
- Amifampridine Atazanavir Bepridil Cisapride Darunavir Dronedarone Erlotinib Erythromycin Fluconazole Itraconazole Ketoconazole Mesoridazine Methotrexate Nelfinavir Pantoprazole Pimozide Piperaquine Posaconazole Saquinavir Sparfloxacin Terfenadine Thioridazine Warfarin Ziprasidone
Precautions to be taken for Adpanta DSR Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adpanta DSR Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Adpanta DSR Capsule
When and on what circumstances Adpanta DSR Capsule has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Adpanta DSR Capsule
- Why Adpanta DSR Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adpanta DSR Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adpanta DSR Capsule?
- How Adpanta DSR Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adpanta DSR Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adpanta DSR Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adpanta DSR Capsule?
- Adoxin Oz Tablet
- Adoxin Tablet
- Adoxy Tablet
- Adozid Injection
- Adp AT Tablet
- Adp H Tablet
- Adp Tablet
- Adpace Tablet
- Adpanta Tablet
- Adpar Tablet
- Adpara A Tablet
- Adpene Syrup
- Adpep D Tablet
- Adpep N Tablet
- Adpep R Tablet
- Adpep Tablet
- Adpha Injection
- Adpime Injection