Post your questions about Adpace Tablet - in the Forum
Adpace Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adpace Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adpace Tablet drug?
- Low blood pressure
- Low blood pressure with change of position
- Low hemoglobin or red blood cells
- Low blood glucose
- Loss of balance
- Loose motion
- Mood changes
- Chest pain
Composition Salts in Adpace Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Adpace Tablet drug?
- Losartan potassium (50 mg)
- Perindopril (perindopril erbumine) (2 mg)
Interactions of Adpace Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adpace Tablet drug?
- Acetohexamide Alcohol Amiloride Aspirin Baclofen Betamethasone Bumetanide Carbenoxolone Chlorpromazine Chlorpropamide Cyclosporine a Dexamethasone Indomethacin Lithium Nsaids Naproxen Phenylbutazone Piretanide Prazosin Spironolactone Terazosin Tolbutamide Torsemide Triamterene
Precautions to be taken for Adpace Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adpace Tablet?
- Avoid taking perindopril if suffering from acute swelling of the face
- Consider doctor's advice in case of patients like diabetes and impaired kidney function
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking the medicine
- Do not take perindopril if you are allergic to it
- Have dizziness
- or throat irritation
- Have unexplained muscle pain
- or weakness
- Monitor blood pressure 1 week after starting the drug
Contra Indications of Adpace Tablet
When and on what circumstances Adpace Tablet has to be avoided?
- Coronary artery disease
- Renal failure
Top Questions about Adpace Tablet
- Why Adpace Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adpace Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adpace Tablet?
- How Adpace Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adpace Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adpace Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adpace Tablet?
- Adoxin Oz Suspension
- Adoxin Oz Tablet
- Adoxy Lb Capsule
- Adoxy Tablet
- Adozid Injection
- Adp AT Tablet
- Adp H Tablet
- Adp Tablet
- Adpanta DSR Capsule
- Adpanta Tablet
- Adpar Tablet
- Adpara A Tablet
- Adpene Syrup
- Adpep D Tablet
- Adpep N Tablet
- Adpep R Tablet
- Adpep Tablet
- Adpha Injection