Post your questions about Clozen Tablet - in the Forum
Clozen Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clozen Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Clozen Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dental pain
- Ear infections
- Gout attacks
- Air cavities around nose
- Back pain
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
- Joint stiffness
- Pain and swelling
Clozen Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clozen Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Stuffy nose
- Urge to vomit
- Bleeding nose
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Clozen Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Clozen Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
Interactions of Clozen Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clozen Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Clozen Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clozen Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Clozen Tablet
When and on what circumstances Clozen Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Clozen Tablet
- Why Clozen Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clozen Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clozen Tablet?
- How Clozen Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clozen Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clozen Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clozen Tablet?
- Cloze Bg Skin Cream
- Cloze MD Tablet
- Clozed Tablet
- Clozema Cream
- Clozema GM Cream
- Clozema Skin Cream
- ClozemaGM Skin Cream
- Clozen P Tablet
- Clozep DT Tablet
- Clozep Tablet
- Clozepam MD Tablet
- Clozepam Tablet
- Clozet Ct Tablet
- Clozet GM Cream
- Clozet Plus Tablet
- Clozet Pr Tablet
- Clozet Tablet
- Clozinc GM Cream