Post your questions about Adozid Injection - in the Forum
Adozid Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adozid Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adozid Injection drug?
- Reduced level of blood cells
- Reduced level of blood platelets
- Rise in liver enzymes
- Rise in blood platelet count
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Positive coomb's test
- Serum creatinine levels in blood
Composition Salts in Adozid Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Adozid Injection drug?
- Ceftazidime (250 mg)
Interactions of Adozid Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adozid Injection drug?
- Amikacin Bumetanide Chloramphenicol Desogestrel Ethinyl estradiol Furosemide Levonorgestrel Mycophenolic acid Neomycin Norethindrone Probenecid
Precautions to be taken for Adozid Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adozid Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Prolonged use
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Taking birth control pills
Contra Indications of Adozid Injection
When and on what circumstances Adozid Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adozid Injection
- Why Adozid Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adozid Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adozid Injection?
- How Adozid Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adozid Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adozid Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adozid Injection?
- Adovit Capsule
- Adox M Capsule
- Adoxin Oz Suspension
- Adoxin Oz Tablet
- Adoxin Tablet
- Adoxy Dt Tablet
- Adoxy Lb Capsule
- Adoxy Tablet
- Adp AT Tablet
- Adp H Tablet
- Adp Tablet
- Adpace Tablet
- Adpanta DSR Capsule
- Adpanta Tablet
- Adpar Tablet
- Adpara A Tablet
- Adpene Syrup
- Adpep D Tablet