Admoxin DT Tablet
Post your questions about Admoxin DT Tablet - in the Forum
Admoxin DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Admoxin DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Admoxin DT Tablet drug?
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Admoxin DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Admoxin DT Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Admoxin DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Admoxin DT Tablet drug?
- Acetaminophen Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Duloxetine Hydrocodone Levothyroxine Methotrexate Montelukast Sertraline Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Admoxin DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Admoxin DT Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Admoxin DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Admoxin DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Admoxin DT Tablet
- Why Admoxin DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Admoxin DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Admoxin DT Tablet?
- How Admoxin DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Admoxin DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Admoxin DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Admoxin DT Tablet?
- Admol Dt Tablet
- Admol Junior Tablet
- Admol Tablet
- Admox Dm Eye Drop
- Admox Eye Drop
- Admox Plus S Drops
- Admoxin Capsule
- Admoxin Cs Tablet
- Admoxy CV Tablet
- Admoxy Duo Dry Syrup
- Admycin L Injection
- Adnac MR Tablet
- Adneon Injection
- Adnet Injection
- Adnicor Tablet
- Adnil Tablet
- Adnim P Suspension
- Adnim P Tablet