Post your questions about Admoxin Capsule - in the Forum
Admoxin Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Admoxin Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Admoxin Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Admoxin Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Admoxin Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Admoxin Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Admoxin Capsule drug?
- Acetaminophen Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Duloxetine Hydrocodone Levothyroxine Methotrexate Montelukast Sertraline Zolpidem
Precautions to be taken for Admoxin Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Admoxin Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Admoxin Capsule
When and on what circumstances Admoxin Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Admoxin Capsule
- Why Admoxin Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Admoxin Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Admoxin Capsule?
- How Admoxin Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Admoxin Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Admoxin Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Admoxin Capsule?
- Admenta Xr Tablet
- Admine Tablet
- Admol MR Tablet
- Admol Syrup
- Admol Tablet
- Admox Dm Eye Drop
- Admox Eye Drop
- Admox Plus S Drops
- Admoxin Cs Tablet
- Admoxin DT Tablet
- Admoxy CV Tablet
- Admoxy Duo Dry Syrup
- Admycin L Injection
- Adnac MR Tablet
- Adneon Injection
- Adnet Injection
- Adnicor Tablet
- Adnil Tablet