Post your questions about Admark Gel - in the Forum
Admark Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Admark Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Admark Gel drug is prescribed?
Admark Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Admark Gel drug?
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Admark Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Admark Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Admark Gel
How the drug Admark Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Admark Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Admark Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Admark Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Admark Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Admark Gel
When and on what circumstances Admark Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Admark Gel
- Why Admark Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Admark Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Admark Gel?
- How Admark Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Admark Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Admark Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Admark Gel?