Post your questions about Clinxa A Cream - in the Forum
Clinxa A Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clinxa A Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Clinxa A Cream drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx <
Clinxa A Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clinxa A Cream drug?
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes
- Skin redness
- Scaly skin or lips
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin discomfort
Composition Salts in Clinxa A Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Clinxa A Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Working methodology of Clinxa A Cream
How the drug Clinxa A Cream works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Interactions of Clinxa A Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clinxa A Cream drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clinxa A Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clinxa A Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clinxa A Cream
When and on what circumstances Clinxa A Cream has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clinxa A Cream
- Why Clinxa A Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clinxa A Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clinxa A Cream?
- How Clinxa A Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clinxa A Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clinxa A Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clinxa A Cream?