Post your questions about Clinred A Gel - in the Forum
Clinred A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clinred A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clinred A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections na
Clinred A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clinred A Gel drug?
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual weight loss
- Sore throat
- Stomach cramps
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Clinred A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clinred A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1 %)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Working methodology of Clinred A Gel
How the drug Clinred A Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Clinred A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clinred A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clinred A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clinred A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clinred A Gel
When and on what circumstances Clinred A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clinred A Gel
- Why Clinred A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clinred A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clinred A Gel?
- How Clinred A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clinred A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clinred A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clinred A Gel?