Clinmiface A Gel
Post your questions about Clinmiface A Gel - in the Forum
Clinmiface A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clinmiface A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clinmiface A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections na
Clinmiface A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clinmiface A Gel drug?
- Loosening of the skin
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pain
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Cough or hoarseness
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
Composition Salts in Clinmiface A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clinmiface A Gel drug?
Interactions of Clinmiface A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clinmiface A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clinmiface A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clinmiface A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clinmiface A Gel
When and on what circumstances Clinmiface A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clinmiface A Gel
- Why Clinmiface A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clinmiface A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clinmiface A Gel?
- How Clinmiface A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clinmiface A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clinmiface A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clinmiface A Gel?
- Clinlup Gel
- Clinmax A Gel
- Clinmax Tablet
- Clinmi Skin A Gel
- Clinmi Skin Gel
- Clinmi Skin Lotion
- Clinmide Gel
- Clinmide Skin Gel
- Clinmiface Gel
- Clinof Gel
- Clinof Skin Gel
- Clinopak Gel
- Clinopak Tablet
- Clinoxid Cream
- Clinoxid Gel
- Clinred A Gel
- Clinred B Cream
- Clinred Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone