Clinmi Skin A Gel
Post your questions about Clinmi Skin A Gel - in the Forum
Clinmi Skin A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clinmi Skin A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clinmi Skin A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of internal organs <
Clinmi Skin A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clinmi Skin A Gel drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding gums
- Blurred vision
- Loosening of the skin
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensatio
Composition Salts in Clinmi Skin A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clinmi Skin A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Clinmi Skin A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clinmi Skin A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clinmi Skin A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clinmi Skin A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clinmi Skin A Gel
When and on what circumstances Clinmi Skin A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clinmi Skin A Gel
- Why Clinmi Skin A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clinmi Skin A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clinmi Skin A Gel?
- How Clinmi Skin A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clinmi Skin A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clinmi Skin A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clinmi Skin A Gel?
- Clinizex A Cream
- Clinizex Cream
- Clinkrick Gel
- Clinlup Gel
- Clinmax A Gel
- Clinmax Gel
- Clinmax Skin Gel
- Clinmax Tablet
- Clinmi Skin Gel
- Clinmi Skin Lotion
- Clinmide Gel
- Clinmide Skin Gel
- Clinmiface A Gel
- Clinmiface Gel
- Clinof Gel
- Clinof Skin Gel
- Clinopak Gel
- Clinopak Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone