Post your questions about Clinmax A Gel - in the Forum
Clinmax A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clinmax A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clinmax A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of female rep
Clinmax A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clinmax A Gel drug?
- Chest pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Joint or muscle pain
- Hives or welts
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Fast heartbe
Composition Salts in Clinmax A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clinmax A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Working methodology of Clinmax A Gel
How the drug Clinmax A Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Interactions of Clinmax A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clinmax A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clinmax A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clinmax A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clinmax A Gel
When and on what circumstances Clinmax A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clinmax A Gel
- Why Clinmax A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clinmax A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clinmax A Gel?
- How Clinmax A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clinmax A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clinmax A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clinmax A Gel?