Post your questions about Adlene Gel - in the Forum
Adlene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adlene Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adlene Gel drug is prescribed?
Adlene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adlene Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Adlene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adlene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Adlene Gel
How the drug Adlene Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adlene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adlene Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adlene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adlene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adlene Gel
When and on what circumstances Adlene Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adlene Gel
- Why Adlene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adlene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adlene Gel?
- How Adlene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adlene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adlene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adlene Gel?