Adlene Ad Skin Cream
Post your questions about Adlene Ad Skin Cream - in the Forum
Adlene Ad Skin Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adlene Ad Skin Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adlene Ad Skin Cream drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Adlene Ad Skin Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Adlene Ad Skin Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
- Methylparahydroxybenzoate (0.1% w/w)
- Phenoxyethanol (0.25% w/w)
Interactions of Adlene Ad Skin Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adlene Ad Skin Cream drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adlene Ad Skin Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adlene Ad Skin Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adlene Ad Skin Cream
When and on what circumstances Adlene Ad Skin Cream has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adlene Ad Skin Cream
- Why Adlene Ad Skin Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adlene Ad Skin Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adlene Ad Skin Cream?
- How Adlene Ad Skin Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adlene Ad Skin Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adlene Ad Skin Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adlene Ad Skin Cream?
- Adiza Tablet
- Adizole Tablet
- Adjust Capsule
- Adk 2 Capsule
- Adkal 500 Tablet
- Adle Eye Drops
- Adlena C Ointment
- Adlene Ad Gel
- Adlene Gel
- Adlevocet Tablet
- Adlid Infusion
- Adlin Gel
- Adlinda Gel
- Adliv Drops
- Adliv Forte Capsule
- Adliv Syrup
- Adlizer Liquid
- Adlox Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone