Post your questions about Adlene Ad Gel - in the Forum
Adlene Ad Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adlene Ad Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adlene Ad Gel drug is prescribed?
Adlene Ad Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adlene Ad Gel drug?
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adlene Ad Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adlene Ad Gel drug?
Working methodology of Adlene Ad Gel
How the drug Adlene Ad Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adlene Ad Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adlene Ad Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adlene Ad Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adlene Ad Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adlene Ad Gel
When and on what circumstances Adlene Ad Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adlene Ad Gel
- Why Adlene Ad Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adlene Ad Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adlene Ad Gel?
- How Adlene Ad Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adlene Ad Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adlene Ad Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adlene Ad Gel?