Post your questions about Clindapene Gel - in the Forum
Clindapene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clindapene Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clindapene Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs <
Clindapene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clindapene Gel drug?
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Joint or muscle pain
- Hives or welts
- Unusual weight
Composition Salts in Clindapene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clindapene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Clindapene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clindapene Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clindapene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clindapene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clindapene Gel
When and on what circumstances Clindapene Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clindapene Gel
- Why Clindapene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clindapene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clindapene Gel?
- How Clindapene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clindapene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clindapene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clindapene Gel?
- Clinda Gel
- Clindac A Gel
- Clindac A Solution
- Clindak Capsule
- Clindakem A Gel
- Clindamycin Injection
- Clindanir Cream
- Clindap Gel
- Clindapene Skin Gel
- Clindaris Gel
- Clindariv Capsule
- Clindasta Capsule
- Clindasta Injection
- Clindate Capsule
- Clindatec Capsule
- Clindatec Injection
- Clindatime Capsule
- Clindaxure Injection
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone