Post your questions about Clindap Gel - in the Forum
Clindap Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clindap Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clindap Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infec
Clindap Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clindap Gel drug?
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual weight loss
- Sore throat
- Stomach cramps
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Scaly skin or lips
- Puffiness or swelling of the ey
Composition Salts in Clindap Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clindap Gel drug?
Interactions of Clindap Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clindap Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clindap Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clindap Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clindap Gel
When and on what circumstances Clindap Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clindap Gel
- Why Clindap Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clindap Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clindap Gel?
- How Clindap Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clindap Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clindap Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clindap Gel?
- Clind Tablet
- Clinda Gel
- Clindac A Skin Lotion
- Clindac A Solution
- Clindak Capsule
- Clindakem A Gel
- Clindamycin Injection
- Clindanir Cream
- Clindapene Gel
- Clindapene Skin Gel
- Clindaris Gel
- Clindariv Capsule
- Clindasta Capsule
- Clindasta Injection
- Clindate Capsule
- Clindatec Capsule
- Clindatec Injection
- Clindatime Capsule
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone