Clincent A Gel
Post your questions about Clincent A Gel - in the Forum
Clincent A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clincent A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clincent A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx <
Clincent A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clincent A Gel drug?
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Scaly skin or lips
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Skin rash
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
Composition Salts in Clincent A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clincent A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Clincent A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clincent A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clincent A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clincent A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clincent A Gel
When and on what circumstances Clincent A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clincent A Gel
- Why Clincent A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clincent A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clincent A Gel?
- How Clincent A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clincent A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clincent A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clincent A Gel?
- Clina Gel
- Clinac Gel
- Clinapil Gel
- Clinaxon Injection
- Clinaxon OD Tablet
- Clinaxon P Tablet
- Clinaxon Tablet
- Clinbet Capsule
- Clincent Gel
- Clinch Gel
- Clinch Lotion
- Clincheek Cream
- Clincheek T Cream
- Clincheek T Skin Cream
- Clincin Capsule
- Clincin Gel
- Clincin Injection
- Clincin N Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone