Clin Ad Gel
Post your questions about Clin Ad Gel - in the Forum
Clin Ad Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clin Ad Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Clin Ad Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
Clin Ad Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clin Ad Gel drug?
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Shortness of breath
- Skin redness
- Scaly skin or lips
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin itching
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Clin Ad Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Clin Ad Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Clin Ad Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clin Ad Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Clin Ad Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clin Ad Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Clin Ad Gel
When and on what circumstances Clin Ad Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Clin Ad Gel
- Why Clin Ad Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clin Ad Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clin Ad Gel?
- How Clin Ad Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clin Ad Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clin Ad Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clin Ad Gel?
- Climpen Capsule
- Climpen Injection
- Climycin Injection
- Climycin Tablet
- Clin 3 Gel
- Clin 3 Skin Gel
- Clin 3 Skin Soap/Bar
- Clin 3 Soap
- Clin Capsule
- Clin DT Tablet
- Clin Gel
- Clin Gold Skin Gel
- Clin Oz Tube
- Clin S Tablet
- Clin Tablet
- Clina Gel
- Clinac Gel
- Clinagel Skin Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone