Climple A Cream
Post your questions about Climple A Cream - in the Forum
Climple A Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Climple A Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Climple A Cream drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
Climple A Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Climple A Cream drug?
- Stomach cramps
- Sore throat
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Fast heartbeat
Composition Salts in Climple A Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Climple A Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.10%w/w)
- Clindamycin (0.1%w/w)
Interactions of Climple A Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Climple A Cream drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Climple A Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Climple A Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Climple A Cream
When and on what circumstances Climple A Cream has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Climple A Cream
- Why Climple A Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Climple A Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Climple A Cream?
- How Climple A Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Climple A Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Climple A Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Climple A Cream?
- Climax Spray
- Climdan Shampoo
- Climdan Stay On Lotion
- Climex Tablet
- Climox Capsule
- Climox S Capsule
- Climpen Capsule
- Climpen Injection
- Climple Gel
- Climycin Injection
- Climycin Tablet
- Clin 3 Gel
- Clin 3 Skin Gel
- Clin 3 Skin Soap/Bar
- Clin 3 Soap
- Clin Ad Gel
- Clin Capsule
- Clin DT Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone