Clever FC Tablet
Post your questions about Clever FC Tablet - in the Forum
Clever FC Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Clever FC Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Clever FC Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
Clever FC Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Clever FC Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Clever FC Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Clever FC Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Clever FC Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Clever FC Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Clever FC Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Clever FC Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Clever FC Tablet
When and on what circumstances Clever FC Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Clever FC Tablet
- Why Clever FC Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Clever FC Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Clever FC Tablet?
- How Clever FC Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Clever FC Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Clever FC Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Clever FC Tablet?
- Clenz Gel
- Clenz Ointment
- Cleonal Cream
- Clepraz Capsule
- Clepraz D Capsule
- Cleps Tablet
- Clery Tablet
- Cletus Tablet
- Clevermox Dry Syrup
- Clevermox Tablet
- Clevyx Suppository
- Clexane Injection
- Clez Tablet
- Clfate O Suspension
- Clfate Suspension
- Clh MD Tablet
- Cli DT Tablet
- Cliaduo Tablet