Post your questions about Aditop Gel - in the Forum
Aditop Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Aditop Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aditop Gel drug?
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Aditop Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Aditop Gel drug?
Interactions of Aditop Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aditop Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Aditop Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aditop Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Aditop Gel
When and on what circumstances Aditop Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Aditop Gel
- Why Aditop Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aditop Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aditop Gel?
- How Aditop Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aditop Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aditop Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aditop Gel?
- Adiron Xt Capsule
- Adiron Xt Suspension
- Adit Cream
- Adit Skin 20GM Cream
- Adit Skin Cream
- Aditase SF Syrup
- Aditop C Gel
- Aditop C Skin Cream
- Aditop Skin Gel
- Adiuretin Nasal Drops
- Adiuretin Nasal Spray
- Adiuretin Tablet
- Adiza Tablet
- Adizole Tablet
- Adizolid Tablet
- Adizone Tablet
- Adjust Capsule
- Adk 2 Capsule
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone