Aditop C Skin Cream
Post your questions about Aditop C Skin Cream - in the Forum
Aditop C Skin Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Aditop C Skin Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aditop C Skin Cream drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
Composition Salts in Aditop C Skin Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Aditop C Skin Cream drug?
- Adapalene (1 mg)
Interactions of Aditop C Skin Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aditop C Skin Cream drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Aditop C Skin Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aditop C Skin Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Aditop C Skin Cream
When and on what circumstances Aditop C Skin Cream has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Aditop C Skin Cream
- Why Aditop C Skin Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aditop C Skin Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aditop C Skin Cream?
- How Aditop C Skin Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aditop C Skin Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aditop C Skin Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aditop C Skin Cream?
- Adiron Syrup
- Adiron Xt Capsule
- Adistar Gel
- Adit Cream
- Adit Skin 20GM Cream
- Adit Skin Cream
- Aditase SF Syrup
- Aditop C Gel
- Aditop Gel
- Aditop Skin Gel
- Adiuretin Nasal Drops
- Adiuretin Nasal Spray
- Adiuretin Tablet
- Adiza Tablet
- Adizole Tablet
- Adizolid Tablet
- Adizone Tablet
- Adjust Capsule
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone