Post your questions about Adistar Gel - in the Forum
Adistar Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adistar Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adistar Gel drug is prescribed?
Adistar Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adistar Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Adistar Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adistar Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Adistar Gel
How the drug Adistar Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adistar Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adistar Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adistar Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adistar Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adistar Gel
When and on what circumstances Adistar Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adistar Gel
- Why Adistar Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adistar Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adistar Gel?
- How Adistar Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adistar Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adistar Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adistar Gel?