Adistar C Gel
Post your questions about Adistar C Gel - in the Forum
Adistar C Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adistar C Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adistar C Gel drug?
- Joint or muscle pain
- Hives or welts
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual weight loss
- Stomach cramps
- Sore th
Composition Salts in Adistar C Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adistar C Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Adistar C Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adistar C Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bamifylline Bupropion Calcium gluconate Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Distigmine Fluticasone Gabapentin Gentamicin Lincomycin Pancuronium Physostigmine Rivastigmine Rocuronium Sodium thiosulphate Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adistar C Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adistar C Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Adistar C Gel
When and on what circumstances Adistar C Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Adistar C Gel
- Why Adistar C Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adistar C Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adistar C Gel?
- How Adistar C Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adistar C Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adistar C Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adistar C Gel?
- Adipine At Tablet
- Adipod O Tablet
- Adirad D Tablet
- Adiron B Tablet
- Adiron Capsule
- Adiron Syrup
- Adiron Xt Capsule
- Adiron Xt Suspension
- Adistar Gel
- Adit Cream
- Adit Skin 20GM Cream
- Adit Skin Cream
- Aditase SF Syrup
- Aditop C Gel
- Aditop C Skin Cream
- Aditop Gel
- Aditop Skin Gel
- Adiuretin Nasal Drops
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone