Post your questions about Adinir Capsule - in the Forum
Adinir Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adinir Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adinir Capsule drug?
- Swelling of the face
- Vaginal infection
- Strong desire for sleep
- Unusual tiredness
- Abdominal pain
- Accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal
- Positive coomb's tests
- Severe itching of the s
Composition Salts in Adinir Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Adinir Capsule drug?
- Cefdinir (300 mg)
Interactions of Adinir Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adinir Capsule drug?
- Aluminium hydroxide Bumetanide Carbonyl iron Chloramphenicol Desogestrel Diphenhydramine Ferric citrate Levonorgestrel Magnesium carbonate Magnesium hydroxide Norethindrone Probenecid Simethicone Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Adinir Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adinir Capsule?
- Children younger than 6 months
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Hypersensitive to cephalosporins
- Patients with diabetes
- Take cefdinir 2 hours before or 2 hours after antacids or iron containing products or medicines
- Taking BCG or live typhoid vaccine
Contra Indications of Adinir Capsule
When and on what circumstances Adinir Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic to cephalosporin
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about Adinir Capsule
- Why Adinir Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adinir Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adinir Capsule?
- How Adinir Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adinir Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adinir Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adinir Capsule?
- Adilip Tablet
- Adilox Capsule
- Adina C Gel
- Adina Skin Gel
- Adine Plus Tablet
- Adine Tablet
- Adinep Tablet
- Adinim Plus Tablet
- Adipam Injection
- Adipas Tablet
- Adiphylin Tablet
- Adipin L Tablet
- Adipin Plus Tablet
- Adipin Tablet
- Adipine At Tablet
- Adipod O Tablet
- Adipod Syrup
- Adipod Tablet