Post your questions about Adine Tablet - in the Forum
Adine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Adine Tablet drug is prescribed?
Adine Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adine Tablet drug?
- Allergic reactions
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood dyscrasias
- Bleeding nose
- Bleeding from the skin or nose
- Abdominal pain
- Liver dam
Composition Salts in Adine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Adine Tablet drug?
- Ibuprofen (400 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
Working methodology of Adine Tablet
How the drug Adine Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Breaking down the chemical mediators.
Interactions of Adine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adine Tablet drug?
- Alcohol Aspirin Clopidogrel Corticosteroids Cyclosporine Dalteparin Diclofenac Enoxaparin Heparin Ibuprofen Interfere with certain laboratory tests Juxtapid mipomersen Ketoconazole Leflunomide Lithium drugs Methotrexate Mifepristone Naproxen Prilocaine Quinolone antibiotics Selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors Tacrolimus Teriflunomide Warfarin Zidovudine
Precautions to be taken for Adine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adine Tablet?
- Avoid taking alcohol or salicylates to prevent bleeding
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you develop blurred vision
- ringing or roaring in ears
- Consult your doctor if you have systemic lupus erythematosus
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Inform your doctor if you have bruising or bleeding
- Take the drug with a meal or snack to prevent upset stomach
Contra Indications of Adine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Adine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Active peptic ulcer
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hepatic impairment
- Neonates with congenital heart disease
Top Questions about Adine Tablet
- Why Adine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adine Tablet?
- How Adine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adine Tablet?