Post your questions about Adina Skin Gel - in the Forum
Adina Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adina Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adina Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
Adina Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adina Skin Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adina Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adina Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Working methodology of Adina Skin Gel
How the drug Adina Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adina Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adina Skin Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adina Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adina Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adina Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adina Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adina Skin Gel
- Why Adina Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adina Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adina Skin Gel?
- How Adina Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adina Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adina Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adina Skin Gel?