Post your questions about Adimol Injection - in the Forum
Adimol Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adimol Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Adimol Injection drug is prescribed?
Adimol Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adimol Injection drug?
- Respiratory tract infections
- Pain at the injection site
- Weight gain
Composition Salts in Adimol Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Adimol Injection drug?
- Arteether (75 mg)
Working methodology of Adimol Injection
How the drug Adimol Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Rapidly attacking at the erythrocytic stage of malarial parasite in blood.
Interactions of Adimol Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adimol Injection drug?
- Amiodarone Astemizole Bretylium Disopyramide Erythromycin Halofantrine Mefloquine Probucol Procainamide Quinidine Quinine Sotalol Terfenadine
Precautions to be taken for Adimol Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adimol Injection?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not stop medication
- Monitor blood test once a week
Contra Indications of Adimol Injection
When and on what circumstances Adimol Injection has to be avoided?
- ECG abnormalities
Top Questions about Adimol Injection
- Why Adimol Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adimol Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adimol Injection?
- How Adimol Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adimol Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adimol Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adimol Injection?