Post your questions about Adiflox Ointment - in the Forum
Adiflox Ointment drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adiflox Ointment
Why and for what indications and diseases Adiflox Ointment drug is prescribed?
Adiflox Ointment medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adiflox Ointment drug?
- Mild smarting sensation
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Bone pain
- Acute allergic reactions
- Abnormal increase in eosinophil
- Abnormally rapid heartbeat
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Chemical ind
Composition Salts in Adiflox Ointment
List of generics and active salts used in Adiflox Ointment drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (0.30%)
Working methodology of Adiflox Ointment
How the drug Adiflox Ointment works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the dna formation to prevent the bacterial reproduction.
Interactions of Adiflox Ointment with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adiflox Ointment drug?
- Antiarrhythmics Antipsychotics Caffeine Clozapine Cyclosporine Didanosine Duloxetine Glimepiride Glyburide Lanthanum carbonate Lidocaine Macrolides Magnesium or aluminum antacids Methotrexate Metoclopramide Metronidazole Nsaids Omeprazole Oral anticoagulant Pentoxifylline Phenytoin Probenecid Ropinirole Sevelamer Sildenafil Sulfonylureas Theophylline Tizanidine Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Adiflox Ointment
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adiflox Ointment?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Adiflox Ointment
When and on what circumstances Adiflox Ointment has to be avoided?
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
Top Questions about Adiflox Ointment
- Why Adiflox Ointment is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adiflox Ointment?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adiflox Ointment?
- How Adiflox Ointment medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adiflox Ointment with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adiflox Ointment?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adiflox Ointment?