Post your questions about Adiflox Eye Ointment - in the Forum
Adiflox Eye Ointment drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adiflox Eye Ointment
Why and for what indications and diseases Adiflox Eye Ointment drug is prescribed?
Adiflox Eye Ointment medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adiflox Eye Ointment drug?
- Chemical induced skin irritation
- Chest pain
- Conjunctival congestion
- Decreased appetite
- Sleep and taste disorders
- Skin itching
- Rashes due to allergy
Composition Salts in Adiflox Eye Ointment
List of generics and active salts used in Adiflox Eye Ointment drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (0.3%)
Working methodology of Adiflox Eye Ointment
How the drug Adiflox Eye Ointment works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the dna formation to prevent the bacterial reproduction.
Interactions of Adiflox Eye Ointment with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adiflox Eye Ointment drug?
- Antiarrhythmics Antipsychotics Caffeine Clozapine Cyclosporine Didanosine Duloxetine Glimepiride Glyburide Lanthanum carbonate Lidocaine Macrolides Magnesium or aluminum antacids Methotrexate Metoclopramide Metronidazole Nsaids Omeprazole Oral anticoagulant Pentoxifylline Phenytoin Probenecid Ropinirole Sevelamer Sildenafil Sulfonylureas Theophylline Tizanidine Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Adiflox Eye Ointment
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adiflox Eye Ointment?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Adiflox Eye Ointment
When and on what circumstances Adiflox Eye Ointment has to be avoided?
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
Top Questions about Adiflox Eye Ointment
- Why Adiflox Eye Ointment is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adiflox Eye Ointment?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adiflox Eye Ointment?
- How Adiflox Eye Ointment medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adiflox Eye Ointment with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adiflox Eye Ointment?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adiflox Eye Ointment?