Post your questions about Adiflox Eye Drops - in the Forum
Adiflox Eye Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adiflox Eye Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Adiflox Eye Drops drug is prescribed?
Adiflox Eye Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adiflox Eye Drops drug?
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Abnormally rapid heartbeat
- Acute allergic reactions
- Abnormal increase in eosinophil
- Bone pain
- Urge to vomit
Composition Salts in Adiflox Eye Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Adiflox Eye Drops drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (3 mg)
- Benzalkonium chloride (0.02%)
Working methodology of Adiflox Eye Drops
How the drug Adiflox Eye Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the dna formation to prevent the bacterial reproduction.
- Controlling cell permeability by affecting cytoplasmic membrane.
Interactions of Adiflox Eye Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adiflox Eye Drops drug?
- Antiarrhythmics Antipsychotics Caffeine Carboxymethylcellulose Clozapine Cyclosporine Dextranomer Didanosine Duloxetine Glimepiride Glyburide Hyaluronan Lanthanum carbonate Lidocaine Macrolides Magnesium or aluminum antacids Methotrexate Metoclopramide Metronidazole Nsaids Omeprazole Oral anticoagulant Pentoxifylline Phenytoin Probenecid Ropinirole Seprafilm Sevelamer Sildenafil Sodium hyaluronate Sulfonylureas Theophylline Tizanidine Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Adiflox Eye Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adiflox Eye Drops?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Do not use the drug over one week without medical advice
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Adiflox Eye Drops
When and on what circumstances Adiflox Eye Drops has to be avoided?
- Animal bites
- Children less than two years of age
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Deep puncture wounds
- Patients with allergy to synthetic formulations
- Serious burns
Top Questions about Adiflox Eye Drops
- Why Adiflox Eye Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adiflox Eye Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adiflox Eye Drops?
- How Adiflox Eye Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adiflox Eye Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adiflox Eye Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adiflox Eye Drops?