Post your questions about Adiflam Injection - in the Forum
Adiflam Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adiflam Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Adiflam Injection drug is prescribed?
Adiflam Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adiflam Injection drug?
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Symptoms related to sunlight exposure
- Spinning sensation
- Upper abdomen pain
- Skin rashes
Composition Salts in Adiflam Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Adiflam Injection drug?
- Diclofenac (50 mg)
Working methodology of Adiflam Injection
How the drug Adiflam Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of a chemical causing pain
- and inflammation.
Interactions of Adiflam Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adiflam Injection drug?
- Corticosteroids Cyclosporine Diuretics Lithium Methotrexate Mifepristone Pain killers Quinolone Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors Tacrolimus Warfarin Zidovudine
Precautions to be taken for Adiflam Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adiflam Injection?
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
Contra Indications of Adiflam Injection
When and on what circumstances Adiflam Injection has to be avoided?
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
Top Questions about Adiflam Injection
- Why Adiflam Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adiflam Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adiflam Injection?
- How Adiflam Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adiflam Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adiflam Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adiflam Injection?