Post your questions about Adiff Skin Gel - in the Forum
Adiff Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adiff Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adiff Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
Adiff Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adiff Skin Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Adiff Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adiff Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Working methodology of Adiff Skin Gel
How the drug Adiff Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adiff Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adiff Skin Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adiff Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adiff Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adiff Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adiff Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adiff Skin Gel
- Why Adiff Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adiff Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adiff Skin Gel?
- How Adiff Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adiff Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adiff Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adiff Skin Gel?