Adiff Aqs Gel
Post your questions about Adiff Aqs Gel - in the Forum
Adiff Aqs Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adiff Aqs Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adiff Aqs Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adiff Aqs Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adiff Aqs Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Adiff Aqs Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adiff Aqs Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adiff Aqs Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adiff Aqs Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adiff Aqs Gel
When and on what circumstances Adiff Aqs Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adiff Aqs Gel
- Why Adiff Aqs Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adiff Aqs Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adiff Aqs Gel?
- How Adiff Aqs Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adiff Aqs Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adiff Aqs Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adiff Aqs Gel?
- Adicart Capsule
- Adicet Syrup
- Adicure Tablet
- Adidase Tablet
- Adifax P Tablet
- Adifax SP Tablet
- Adifer Z Syrup
- Adifer Z Tablet
- Adiff Skin Gel
- Adiflam Compound Tablet
- Adiflam Gel
- Adiflam Injection
- Adiflam Oral Suspension
- Adiflam Plus Suspension
- Adiflam Plus Tablet
- Adiflam Tablet
- Adiflox Drops
- Adiflox E+E Drops
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone