Post your questions about Adhibit Gel - in the Forum
Adhibit Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adhibit Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adhibit Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
Composition Salts in Adhibit Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adhibit Gel drug?
Interactions of Adhibit Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adhibit Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adhibit Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adhibit Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adhibit Gel
When and on what circumstances Adhibit Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adhibit Gel
- Why Adhibit Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adhibit Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adhibit Gel?
- How Adhibit Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adhibit Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adhibit Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adhibit Gel?
- Adgril A Tablet
- Adgril Tablet
- Adhair Skin Solution
- Adhair Solution
- Adhair Tablet
- Adheal Plus Tablet
- Adheal Tablet
- Adheb Tablet
- Adiben Plus Tablet
- Adic K Altius Injection
- Adic K Injection
- Adical Tablet
- Adicart Capsule
- Adicet Syrup
- Adicoff P Syrup
- Adicoff Syrup
- Adicure Tablet
- Adidase Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone