Post your questions about Adheb Tablet - in the Forum
Adheb Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adheb Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adheb Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Adheb Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Adheb Tablet drug?
- Adefovir dipivoxil (10 mg)
Interactions of Adheb Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adheb Tablet drug?
- Acetaminophen Amphotericin Anacin Aspirin Butalbital Caffeine Chlorpheniramine Codeine Emtricitabine Ibuprofen Mesalamine Naproxen Phenylephrine Pseudoephedrine Ritonavir Salicylamide Salsalate
Precautions to be taken for Adheb Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adheb Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case of kidney disease
- high blood pressure
- diabetes and untreated HIV/AIDS
- Do not give this medicine to anyone
- Do not stop taking this medicine
- Do not stop this medicine unless advised
- Do not take this medicine to treat any other condition
- Monitor your liver function for several months
- Undergo blood tests every three months
Contra Indications of Adheb Tablet
When and on what circumstances Adheb Tablet has to be avoided?
- Drug resistance to antiretroviral therapy
- Enlarged fatty liver
- Increased blood acidity due to high levels of lactic acid
- Kidney damage
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about Adheb Tablet
- Why Adheb Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adheb Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adheb Tablet?
- How Adheb Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adheb Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adheb Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adheb Tablet?
- Adgril A Plus Tablet
- Adgril A Tablet
- Adhaem Tablet
- Adhair Skin Solution
- Adhair Solution
- Adhair Tablet
- Adheal Plus Tablet
- Adheal Tablet
- Adhibit Gel
- Adiben Plus Tablet
- Adic K Altius Injection
- Adic K Injection
- Adical Tablet
- Adicart Capsule
- Adicet Syrup
- Adicoff P Syrup
- Adicoff Syrup
- Adicure Tablet